Starting today, we will be posting several highlight stories from the Transform Uganda 3 (TU3) ministry trip that happened this past July, 2017. We hope you will be encouraged. This is the third year working to fulfill the vision of planting 50 new churches in some of the remote villages of Uganda. Our team theme this year was “Step Out”, based on Deut. 11:22-24.
Post 5; Sunday Night, 23 July 2017
Greetings from Kamuli, Uganda,
Today was a day of worship together with the Nigerian and Ugandan team members, as well as a number of believers from the villages who were brought in. It was a long day, but very rewarding. It would take too long to go into detail, so here are the highlights:
• Worship – we started off with a Ugandan worship group leading us in song.
• Prayer – a number of leaders led us in prayer for the ministry that will betaking place through the week
• Sermon – Tim Robnett shared from Deuteronomy 11:22-24, which is the theme verses for Transform Uganda 3 this year.
• Lunch Break
• Teaching – Arthur Magezi and a Nigerian leader both had sessions on teaching. These were mainly aimed at the Ugandans from the villages
• Bible Presentation – Martha was able to present Bibles to the village women that came to the conference she led in January. These were donated by friends at our church
• Preparation for Ministry – Medicines were divided into daily portions for the teams to visit the 13 villages. Dresses and other miscellaneous items were also assembled to give to women each day.
• Dinner Break
• Graduation – four Nigerian evangelists finished their training led by Tim Robnett. They had a ceremony in the evening to honor them.
• Good worship with fellow believers from Uganda and Nigeria
• Excellent teaching to help build the body of Christ
• Pray for the teams as they go out to the villages tomorrow morning to share the love of Christ through evangelism, medical assistance, and construction.
• Pray for that their words and actions will clearly present the Gospel, and that the villagers will hear and obey the Holy Spirit. Pray that may will come to know Christ.
• Pray for safety, especially for the construction team who will be installing a new roof structure.